Saturday, November 28, 2009

Re-grow your own hair (without surgery). Do not leave it too late because once those hair roots die it cannot be regrown. ...please read on

I have not been asked to write on this subject or on any subject for that matter but I want you to know that there is a man who is more passionate and knowledgeable on the topic of hair loss, and moreso, on a program that he has founded to regrowing your own natural hair back. This is no lie. He has also taken an active stand on those falsely advertising their products. He offers a money back gaurantee.


I personally have been suffering hair loss since the age of 24. I am 42 years old now but I have been fortunate enough to have kept much of my hair roots active as far as not having them all completely dead. So I am starting to see results after 5 months now under this hair re-growth program (at least this is what I call it).


I had tried everything and I mean everything. From typing on the internet 'hair loss' and believing everything I read. And more to the point wanting to believe. I have paid a lot of money on products I was lead to believe would work and I spent small amounts of money on rediculous stories and concoctions. None of them worked although I believe some products did keep some of my hairs from completely being dead.


I refer to products like propecia and the cheaper version, proscar that would have helped but no visible results. Also products like rogaine & regaine which contain minioxidil. These I assume helped becuase after all the years that I have been balding I am starting to see results using the hair re-growth program that I am writing about. Otherwise I cannot see how my hair would be regrowing because I have read that after 4 years (approx) your hair root is dead; means its gone to heaven and no comming back. But how can you be sure if it is dead. So do not wait for that to happen. Do something about it now. Some people on this program have been told by the founder that they have been balding too long for him to garauntee it will work and they have taken it upon themselves to go on the program although having been rejected and guess what??? some amazing results from them too; with photos and testimonials.


Hair loss is depressing as too is thinking and wishing it will get better. It wont on its own and you do have to speak with the person I spoke to and get onto his program. Prior to me sppeaking with him I spoke to somone else I thought was knowledgeable in that area. The person was knowledgeable and paid them thousands of dollars; I'm refering laser treatment and all I got out of it was hope but no visible results.


Please don't sit there and do nothing. I know I had and when my hairloss was getting too noticeable I only then started to do something. On and Off but it was always looking worst. I know that this is the best program out there and it is working for me and it is for others.


Site that I refer to is the Institute of Hair Regrowth & Beauty; you will find at http://www.ihrb.com/ (the results from this program is amazing). Please speak to the founder before spending your money elsewhere because I have not come across any products that works even remotely to this product and service.


No comments:

Post a Comment